- Access your employer dashboard (you are here)
- Add employees to the platform
- Create a group plan
- Add employees to a group plan to send e-mail invitations
How do I access my employer dashboard?
Access to your company's employer dashboard is granted on an individual basis and accessible through each administrator's individual Wealthsimple account. Head to the top-left drop-down menu to access the employer dashboard.
How to request access to the employer dashboard:
- During on-boarding, you will be asked to provide the name and e-mail address of your plan administrator.
- If your plan administrator has an existing account, the employer dashboard will be attached to his/her Wealthsimple account. Wealthsimple will notify the administrator once the employer account has been attached to his/her account.
- If you need to add additional plan administrators to your employer account:
- Please have the additional administrator open a Wealthsimple account here.
- Request access for the new plan administrator at email@example.com. Please indicate the name and e-mail address used to open the new plan administrator's Wealthsimple account in your request.
- Wealthsimple will notify the new plan administrator once the employer account has been attached to his/her Wealthsimple account.
New to Wealthsimple for Work? Tell us more about your company to learn more about how we can work together!
Already using our platform? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.